To read more click at the banners below. Register free and start Earning!

Friday

This is so hilarious !

An American, a Japanese, and a Singh were sitting naked in the sauna.
Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm and the beeping stopped .The others looked at him questioningly."That's my pager," he said, "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.."
A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That's my mobile phone. I have a microchipin my hand.."
The Singh felt low-tech and inferior. He didn't know what to do to be asimpressive as the American and the Japanese. He decided to take a break in the toilet.When he returned, he didn't realize that there was a piece of toilet papersticking and hanging from his ass.The others raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow! What's that?".Instead of being embarrassed, inspiration struck his mind. The Singh explained, " I'm getting a FAX."

No comments:

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE