To read more click at the banners below. Register free and start Earning!

Monday

Children Are Quick


TEACHER:     Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA:          
Here it is.
TEACHER:    Correct.  Now class, who discovered America?

CLASS:          Maria. 

____________________________________
  

TEACHER:    John, why are you doing your math multiplication on  the floor?

JOHN:           You told  me to do it without using tables. 

__________________________________________

TEACHER:   Glenn, how do you spell  'crocodile?'

GLENN:       K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' 

TEACHER:   No, that's wrong

GLENN:        Maybe it is wrong, but you  asked me how I spell it.    

(I   Love this child)

____________________________________________


TEACHER:    Donald, what is the chemical formula for  water?

DONALD:       H I J K L M N O 

TEACHER:    What are you talking  about?

DONALD:     Yesterday you said it's H to O.  
__________________________________ 


TEACHER:    Winnie, name one important thing we have  today
that we didn't have ten years ago.

WINNIE:        Me! 

__________________________________________   
 

TEACHER:    Glen, why do you always get so  dirty?

GLEN:   
        Well,  I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.  
_______________________________________ 


TEACHER:      Millie, give me a sentence starting with  '  I..  '

MILLIE:          I   is.. 

TEACHER:      No, Millie..... Always say, 'I   am.'

MILLIE:          All right...   'I am the ninth letter of the  alphabet.'
   
________________________________ 


TEACHER:     George Washington not only chopped down his  father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.  Now, Louie, do  you know why his father didn't punish  him?

LOUIS:            Because  George still had the axe in his  hand....
   
______________________________________    


TEACHER:     Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say  prayers before eating?

SIMON:          No sir, I don't  have to, my Mum is a good cook.  
______________________________ 


TEACHER:         Clyde, your composition on  'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?

CLYDE  :          No, sir.. It's  the same dog.    


(I  want to adopt this kid!!!)

___________________________________ 


TEACHER:     Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on  talking when people are no longer  interested? 

HAROLD:      A  teacher __________________________________   


PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!

LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S  MEDICINE!!
www.seberjokes.blogspot.com

No comments:

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE