To read more click at the banners below. Register free and start Earning!

Friday

Husband and Wife Fights!


This is the best and most civil way to have a fight between husband and wife instead of resorting to physical force...!! Poems written by WIFE and HUSBAND.
Wish that all husbands and wives are poets like this:

WIFE:
I wrote your name on sand, it got washed.
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.
Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack. 

HUSBAND:
God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.
He saw me in the dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU.

WIFE:
Twinkle twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far. 

HUSBAND:
The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If rain makes all things beautiful
Why doesn't it rain on you?

WIFE:
Roses are red; Violets are blue
Monkey like you should be kept in a zoo.
Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but outside, laughing at you!


AND THE SAGA CONTINUES........
Position of a Husband Is just like a Split Air Condition (the motor is outside).  No matter however Loud he is in the Outdoor He is designed to remain Silent indoor... .....................................................................

"Husband is one who is the head of the family, but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes." ........................................................................

A man in Hell asked Devil: Can I make a call to my Wife? After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.  ..............................................................

Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means, Without Information, Fighting Every-time!
Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever ...........................................................................

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your arms all day.
Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a new one every day.  .................................................................

Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you  ...................................................................

Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me  ....................................................................

Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?
Husband: A loving Push...!

DEAF WIFE?
A man feared his wife wasn't hearing as well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not quite sure how to approach her, he called the family Doctor to discuss the problem. The Doctor told him there is a simple, informal test the husband could perform to give the Doctor a better idea about her hearing loss.

"Here's what you do," said the Doctor, "stand about 40 feet away from her, and in a normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response."

That evening, the wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he was in the den. He says to himself, "I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what happens."
Then in a normal tone he asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner?"
No response.
So the husband moves closer to the kitchen, about 30 feet from his wife and repeats, "Honey, what's for dinner?"
Still no response.
Next he moves into the dining room where he is about 20 feet from his wife and asks, "Honey, what's for dinner?"
Again he gets no response.
So, he walks up to the kitchen door, about 10 feet away. "Honey, what's for dinner?" Again there is no response.
So he walks right up behind her. "Honey, what's for dinner?"
(I just love this).....
"Alan , for the FIFTH time, CHICKEN!"


and the life goes on........ Have a wonderful day!!!   

No comments:

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE